Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How Can I Reduce Colic In My New Born





This is the time, he has changed us.
wandering, stumbling about the people in trains, on forest paths feel like I have a huge hook, poke, to find out.
I feel less and less I know, if I do not read, do not survive, there is little lost, not won anything.
I'm ready to open the locks of their concerns to others, but I am afraid of ridicule. I fear lack of understanding.
so I return from my wanderings to prepared the day before lunch. I eat it in haste, because it seems to me that I still have so many classes, so many reasons to wait for an unannounced visit. But that is not happening, and then get down to solid steps: another lunch, reading, writing, coffee, cigarettes, tears, music, dust on the windowsill.
Then the phone to his son, calm the sound, I visit several sites on the web when I have the money call out the pictures and dream, which often does not appear at all. Tired at night budge, and I want to catch again, nudge, listen. I want to be noticed in this anthill.
But nothing happens. Then play with the association. Yours gray, high seller of cigarettes with low blonde with confectionery. I see them having an affair. In the end he himself created.
Then there are another pair, but I do not for a couple.
Call a spade a spade, a change in the blink of an eye.
When matchmakers cease to entertain me, I stand before the image of train schedules. I choose the place where I could go. Checking complex connections in the information, records and go ahead in a direction other than that I want.
I'm just a passer-by on the background of the selected city. I have a cigarette and fine and a hole in my coat pocket.
Grabs Lost pigeons and ducks in a nearby park. Even they are afraid. Fly away in panic.

my full name and work
know that they all leave me
someday

drawer and cliche is
and silence will surely silence
instead I

someone will change by cases
memory may note
help them

formula in my life
count the nonexistence of a
new los

invariably I wrote
whatever I did not think
as a ghost

and release some space
and nothing has really changed
really nothing

(Justin Korn) + (Adam Smith)

0 comments:

Post a Comment