Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Business Insurance Costs Estimate

portrait

matter is fresh. It has a few days, but rather dozens of hours, so it is still news. He stopped me to taste the alcohol. More specifically, I want to puke when I feel the stench.

Test1.
barely saved the computer keyboard when the vintages "Photo", I found nienapoczęty Lubuskie gin. (Since he stood there ???). I rushed to the bathroom and there I finished the work of destruction.

Test2.
meeting (today, or perhaps it was yesterday) with the man of the past. Like me, many once could. But unlike me - he still can. He became a reader of the first chapters, written in agony for months book. Saying cloth, bows bows, licking dimming. In certain quarters of reproaches and suddenly answering requests whiskey ice. He drinks, I do not see, and when I see, gives a gloss: - If you are behind the adoption of such nonsense, you declare that most of this is written under the influence or the desire to influence. I need to correct it.
guest is not surprised. He drank from the fourth cup, and - like others - that he considered me a freak, so to say goodbye to him reflects the whiskey and yesterday's dinner, and farewell me with a smile: - Well, correct, correct, and I still drinks.
Sober I boarded the train and finished "Good night, Dżerzi."

Dear All,
Think of those words as a letter from an old madman, who years ago in his love for his Kosinski read every letter, and then the excess time consumed Glowacki work. And today, this sober consumption that paid tribute to a colleague Dżanus Dżerziemu. He did it for shortcuts, because in this book borrowings "From the head," and any books Kosinski, but how in the face hedgehog: a tribute.
language Kosinski Glowacki wrote ANYTHING what one reads well and quickly, but to consider this as the work would have to be drunk, and how at the outset - my tastes are gone.
Cheers, damn sober, writing as napruty. Holden

0 comments:

Post a Comment