Monday, January 10, 2011

Can I Be An Atheist Rasta?

reading



real director of our lives is the case - a director full of cruelty, pity and usidlającego spell.
Declares donor denying my confession: "I do not believe in coincidences." And if so, why this sentence so seduced me, can not alone, stimulates the senses.
found the sentence of "Night Train to Lisbon". Pascal Mercier's book I got from L. (whether by accident?) And gave up her (read, not L. ) without rest. Apparently nothing special, but fine for my research.
Gregorius, 57-year-old teacher of classical languages, under the influence of a single event changed his life. And when he was sure that what it has so far met was good, wanted. was wrong?
I have a different view of his being, but is just as Gregorius, everything can change and take the train to Lisbon, Granada, Suwalki, Krakow, Bialystok, Anywhere?
Why? I do not know it yet. It has not yet happened.
read books with a pencil in his hand. This is pokreślona hard. But sentence from the introduction post is not my greatest discovery. A bigger question is posed by the hero: - Do people see me as I really am?
Trivial? Maybe, but it intrigues me. He admires, introduces a bit confusing, sometimes angry, sometimes I smile.
Walk, I run, I stop. Still the same thing: They - I - they - I do. Imagination and truth. Lies and doubts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment