Monday, January 31, 2011

Fuel Consumption Dodge Sprinter

watching listening


sound, whatever it was, this is where the power lies. Strength of fear and hope. Sound defeats picture, winning by knockout in the first round.
Sometimes that delights in laughter former. I recognize her happiness. Sometimes it hangs up after the first sentence. Already tons of promises to the storm.
tone Listen, Simon, that your phone or the door. I hear his steps to distinguish a bad day, happy news or impatience. Each word in a hurry or lazy selected, caress, and I'm breaking the codes of his adolescence.
months the tacit no., this sound that chafes. It hurts.
twang kettle calls me into the kitchen, a whistle on the platform refers to the expedition. 'll Send rain to the apartment. Woman screaming next door drowned Maria Callas. top dance drunk, he brzdękiem broken glass ornament.
I can not swim, but they are hours that I follow like a madman through the waves of sound. I close my eyes and accuracy overcomes the Olympic distance, to suddenly feel like a limp muscles. Tonne. Drowning in the monotony of the noise. Uniform, so well-known. Solitude.
comes to the rescue sometimes, often giving up and disappearing in the depths of many hours, days, months.
wakes me up at the bottom of the floor. Seasoned it music, stamping, scratching, searching for the appropriate syllables, then words and finally sentences. Born of silence, I entrust to the new signals.
Thank you, please, until tomorrow, consent may, better. Someone unrecognized, accidental makes me feel like it. In a word, sound, gives a chance that I'll start listening to the see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment