Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chi Straightener Lifetime Garantee

flew back

I run to check if I closed flat. Blame the iron off, worried smoldering Pete. Obsessions? I do not remember what I did before the five minutes, I forget what I wrote in the first sentence, but I have before me a detailed panorama of the past. Every day, come back to me, tracing the past years.
szczenięctwa I'm coming, and perpetually angry brat immature male.
Just an impulse to the day with 1977, 1982, 1987, 1996, 2002 ... wywlekał back and on top of the dialogue, glances, wailing, clothes, undress, tears, vodka and milk. Husks of the past.
But I find the glumes and golden crumbs. Touch them with your fingertips and stroking his dog Beja.
fastened on his hair, smell and tongue on his cheek and hands. Grits cook, wash bowl. He looks, and reflects ślepiach boy me.
In recent days, I started to like the dessert read story of Edgar, David Wroblewski. Dog there like rain, rain. Memories and reading led me to a mad desire to have a dog . Only that I can not have it. Prohibition of the owners of the apartment.
invoke Beja, close my eyes and warms up the heat. Pats on the head, scratching his belly. The doors are the people of the past. Bey does not know whether to bark, he looks at me, I scream shrilly: Take ichhhhh! runs in their direction and disappear, and he disappears, and returns, and return. Every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment