Friday, December 24, 2010

Red Blotch On My Tongue



Well, the title of a certain point, something quite exceptional about me (Ha, not just animals, and even a machete on Christmas Eve say aloud.) Well, the crisis just hit me very hard-so I was just customer structure. Let's say that I lost some 80% of the income-profits even more. Lack of savings. Other sources of income in the family too. That is to say the situation is not the best. Of course, our first instinct was to do what far-only more and better. Then I remembered that actually the same thing he said or did the horse in "Animal Farm". Something had to be changed-and changed everything. It is amazing how much you can reduce the cost of living, in fact, increasing its level. Of course, somewhere along the way revenues increased slightly-though far from previous ones. But I spend far less, and my quality of life has increased immeasurably. What's more-so that I can just give up jobs that do not offer anything but dull job and a few digits behind. So just do mostly what just makes me happy.
przydługawym And after this first-of course I do not wish such a shock to anyone whose been a victim myself. But looking at the effects-it was one of the best things that in my life happened between. And such a change in approach I wish everyone-it gives you happiness and pleasure in life. I do not have physical problems and I suspect that I spend a lot less life than the average citizen of our country-living obviously nicer. I also wish that the issue-not necessarily less, but the skills for sure.
And more generally-to remember that happiness is easy to find in us and it has absolutely nothing to do with money.
I wish you all remember too, that work is not some mad treadmill, which must torment and kill and can be a pleasure - although sometimes necessary, therefore, to give up some gold.
remember that the price just soaked shoes, you can experience the adventure much better and more interesting than two weeks in Mexico in a five-star hotel.
also wish all the pleasure that comes from helping others, and even this to anyone in need of us ducked.
And it would be enough. Let us live happily, enjoying every day and do not put up for the next crisis hit. Unfortunately, they will-but-damn it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment