Sunday, December 26, 2010

Genital Warts On My Abdomen

One tree


chronic lack of cash. My readings are overdue and chronic. The list is longer than the desired forgotten women.
Simon (with a dedication for the star's dad) gave me Glowacki's "Good Night Dżerzi," his mom (with a note from the star of Courtesy) Domosławski "NON-FICTION Kapuscinski."
absorb and turn, turn around and bothering. I started with the works of journalist in 2010. I'm on page 215 and I'm sorry for the author. Just as he and his protagonist, emphasizing important sentences. Pencil going crazy with amazement.
surprised innocence, anger, bizarre infantilism. Surprising frailty of language and selection of events, events, injuries.
I was still three hundred pages. Judgement is therefore suspended. Already I Glowacki letters. Also in Polish, but after a random zaczytaniu, I know that it will only get better.
is better after the holidays. The new socks, a bottle of perfume and her head clean from obsessive compulsive disorder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment