Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How To Make Dirtatv Jump




Betrayal is a male domain. Honor to be a bad thing. It's so heroic, strong. There is something to give to the poster.
But I will not analyze the man. It will answer why pick a woman. Also in friendship, and especially in art. The writing and photography.
fan of guys do not know. Idols of the poster of books, CDs, from images. The others? Vanity of vanities. In life, as a "friend" I defined five. Today there are none.
Wine? My. Throughout his life, looking for "substitute father", thus chose older friends. It had to scatter.
Wine? Them. We were friends, because I was polite to the boss and I have in the portfolio.
Wine? Mine and his. I have a nasty character, and it seemed to him that the friendship you can buy.
love of one guy. My Son. For him and for him alive. For myself? Thanks to him.
like - I like - old men. Laceration hazard approach to life from a distance. It should listen to them, it is worth to emulate. So when I meet with my former father, I try to draw plans for the future. Fantasize - I would be such a father.
When I'm depressed, I contemplate suicide. Mostly they were men. They had the courage - I scream, looking at myself in the mirror.
When you come back to me desire and strength, I admire the keeper from a local nursery, who every morning snow removal, sweeping, bustle about. I can see him through the window. Nothing about him I do not know.
Of men not worth too much to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment