Friday, February 4, 2011

Springfield Mo Formal Dress




We learn together.
Look at me. What do you see, son?
Dad, dear.
straining. Without poetry, and compliments.
But he sees the heart. Lost in adjectives, verbs juggle.
a substitute. It is harder for me. defeat love.
We cameras. This task is the same, the results vary.
cigarette smoke, barely see my face. What do you see? Dad in a cloud! I? I see a tree with a large crown.
Simon hides in the book. And I, what? You hide behind the literature, spryciarzu. I? You're a mystery, as the words.
Then we see the fish, owls, horizon, anger, joy. We see love.
Looking out the window Simon turns birds in fairy nymphs, and starships. I look at him, poking, to be gone. Now the world outside is just ours. Today has changed a hundred times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment