Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Did Kates Playground Do Hardcore

fragment

(...)
- Will you make tea?
- I do not know if I have. I drink coffee, water, vodka.
- and two teaspoons of sugar. And lemon.
- Mixed. Why do you come here?
- At tea. You can use me. Nawrzeszczeć and do a few frames.
- I ran out of visions from your participation.
- I had a dream, masowałeś my feet.
- So I started a business, and you skorzystałaś from the promotion. On the feet it end?
- Yes, because I'm here.
- I understand the complaint. Dissatisfied client wants a repeat, but now free.
- I can pay, if you like before.
- What? Come on!
- Oh! You have a mood.
- Oh! Ms. fell fun. Tea, feet in slippers and wish you a pleasant journey.
- Cham!
- For now I am gallant. When you do not receive phone calls. When I knock on the door I can hear singing in your orgasm. I got bored. Case dead died, died. Rotten.
- You're right, I'll pick another time. Today is not really.
- scenario did not work out?
- was supposed to be comedy, and a section of the tapeworm.
- To whom now visit? Only I was in the plan?
- In general, you were not in the plan. I saw that the light is burning. But you can already put out, no one here besides me did not score. This was a bitter tea.
(...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment